AHC Monthly Webinars
Animal Health Canada is excited to present our monthly webinar series, and you're invited! Please share with any animal health professionals in your network; all are welcome.
Each webinar will include:
- An update on the transition to our new structure as Animal Health Canada
- Networking opportunities with other animal health professionals across the country in a relaxed format
- A session featuring the lessons learned and work done by our divisions and projects, providing opportunities for stakeholders to get an in depth view of some of the activities, and possibly spark ideas for what might work in your sector. For example, if you're concerned with disease in your industry, or interested in collaborative problem solving, you'll want to attend our first session on African Swine Fever discussing what worked and what still needs work as the country's swine experts work to prepare against a foreign animal disease threat.
- Opportunities to ask questions of the speakers and other colleagues
All sessions will be recorded and posted afterwards, but we encourage live participation to bring your questions and network with others in the profession.
Language: All sessions will be offered in English and French
Cost: Free of charge
- AHC Committee updates Webinar - June 7, 2022 12:00 - 1:30 pm Eastern
- CLT Webinar - July 5, 2022 12:00 - 1:30 pm Eastern
May 3rd, 2022
Apr 5th, 2022
AHEM Webinar - April 5, 2022
Mar 1st, 2022
CAHSS Webinar - March 1, 2022
Feb 8th, 2022
AHC Webinar on African Swine Fever - February 8, 2022